Entry Level Supportive Housing -(Men only)
Pathway-I serves 24 homeless men in need of a structured environment to maintain recovery. Services include recovery support, mental health support, relapse prevention, case management, and housing placement. For Admission, applicants must:
- Be at least 18 years of age and comply with all program rules.
- Lack a permanent night-time residence to establish homelessness.
- Have an identifiable alcohol/drug problem and need a residential program.
- Be detoxed from life threatening substances.
- Comply with a mental health treatment plan, taking medications as directed.
- Participate in program and in the judgement of staff be suitable for the program.
- Work with staff to develop a Service Plan and consistently make progress toward meeting goals.
- Commit to a minimum (90) day stay and 2 week notice if self-terminating.
- Commit to obtaining employment during residency or volunteer work, if disabled.
- Be responsible for program fees based on income, not to exceed $100 per week.
- Submit proof of income and adhere to budget and savings plan.
Pathway cannot accommodate applicants with the following:
- The need for emergency medical care.
- Personal barriers which would prevent program participation.
- Past or present behavior which deemed potentially unsafe for residents or staff.
- Taking addictive prescription medication.